The New South Wales State Nomination Program for Visa 190 is a great opportunity for skilled workers who wish to live and work in Australia. This program allows individuals to be nominated by the New South Wales government for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).
In order to apply for the New South Wales State Nomination Program, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. These include:
- Having an occupation that is on the New South Wales Skilled Occupation List
- Having a suitable skills assessment for your occupation
- Having at least 65 points on the Department of Home Affairs points test
- Having competent English language skills
- Being under the age of 45
The application process for the New South Wales State Nomination Program involves several steps:
- Check your eligibility: Before applying, make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Create an EOI: Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Department of Home Affairs SkillSelect system. Make sure to select New South Wales as your preferred state.
- Apply for nomination: Once you receive an invitation to apply, you can proceed with the nomination application. You will need to provide all the required documents and pay the nomination fee.
- Wait for the outcome: The New South Wales government will review your application and make a decision. This process may take several weeks.
- Receive the nomination: If your application is successful, you will receive a nomination from the New South Wales government. This nomination allows you to apply for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) with the Department of Home Affairs.
Tips for a Successful Application
Here are some tips to increase your chances of a successful application:
- Ensure your occupation is on the New South Wales Skilled Occupation List and that you have a suitable skills assessment.
- Score high on the Department of Home Affairs points test by maximizing your points in areas such as age, English language skills, and work experience.
- Submit a well-prepared and complete application with all the required documents.
- Double-check your application for any errors or missing information.
- Be patient and allow sufficient time for the application process.
The New South Wales State Nomination Program for Visa 190 provides a pathway for skilled workers to live and work in Australia. By following the application process and meeting the eligibility criteria, you can increase your chances of receiving a nomination from the New South Wales government. Take advantage of this opportunity and start your journey towards a new life in New South Wales.
For more information, visit New South Wales Official Skilled Nominated Visa (190) Official Website